Medical Researcher: Tissue Escort Service
LifeLegacy Foundation is proud to offer our Tissue Escort Service. An extension of our specimen supply, our Tissue Escort Service provides a complete package to meet your tissue handling needs before, during and after your medical workshop. Tissue Escort Service covers:
- Receipt - Our Escort arrives to your facility or workshop venue prior to arrival of specimen(s). Our Escort assumes full responsibility for receipt of specimen(s), including coordination with facility/venue personnel.
- Setup - Our Escort verifies contents of each package, ensuring proper temperature, cleanliness, and specifications of specimen(s). Each specimen is prepped and draped to your specifications.
- Security - Our Escort stays throughout your course and assumes all custodial responsibility for each specimen. Before, during and after your workshop, we ensure the specimen(s) are accessible to only you, your workshop participants, and our Escort.
- Breakdown - When your workshop is complete, our Escort properly repackages the specimen(s), assuring proper fluid retention within each package, for return shipment to LifeLegacy Foundation. The facility is always returned to its original state of cleanliness. The specimen is supervised until it has been removed from the premises by the freight courier.
- Disposition - Final specimen disposition is handled by LifeLegacy Foundation.
This allows you to rest assured all proper ethical and legal measures are followed to properly dispose of each specimen. Our Escort is also available to assist with any extracurricular tasks for you and/or the facility personnel during your workshop or during facility breakdown and cleaning.
The LifeLegacy Foundation Tissue Escort Service team consists of highly trained, prompt and professional personnel able to handle all of your cadaver-specific needs. This essential service provides you and your team peace of mind, confidence and the time to focus on your event-specific tasks-allowing your workshop to exceed expectations.
We ask for a minimum of four weeks advanced notice to provide this service.